Our Internet Payment Gateway transactions are conducted as follows:
- The customer visits a Web Merchant’s Online Store.
- She/he places the chosen items in the shopping cart and presses the checkout button.
- Web merchant’s Web server communicates with Bank’s Internet Payment Gateway Solution.
- The Gateway verifies the Merchant ID and other details and presents payment screen.
- The customer enters Card information, which is sent over the secure (encrypted) link.
- bank transmits the message to the Card Issuing bank through the Visa / MasterCard network for payment authorization.
- The Issuing bank authorizes the payment.
- Transaction Successful message appears. Merchant can now provide goods/services.